Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gotta Love

Overheard in the Office. At my old job, I relied on it on a near-daily basis to help keep me laughing. And I also had a few submissions published, thanks to my lovely coworkers. I decided to check in this morning since it's been pretty quiet compared to the rest of this week, and found this gem:

5PM At Least I Can Stop Eating

Salesman: I'm just trying to help you! Every time I see you you're eating.
Purchasing manager, mouth full of cookies: Every time I see you you're ugly.

8900 Kelso Drive
Baltimore, Maryland

Overheard by: Anonymous Temp


via Overheard in the Office, May 18, 2007

As well as this one, which is just a perfect example of the lack of geography classes in American schools:

11AM Right Near Where They Have the Running of the Frogs?

New art director: This product line is called Madrid, right?
Creative director: Yes.
New art director: So why do you want me to look for images of the south of France?
Creative director: Isn't Madrid on the coast of France?

325 Model Farm Road
High Point, North Carolina

Overheard by: I could find that on a map


via Overheard in the Office, May 18, 2007
Pure genius. And now they have two new sites - Overheard Everywhere, and Celebrity Wit. More funnies for your everyday lunacy! :)

~T

Quote of the Moment: "If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old." ~Edgar Watson Howe

No comments: