Thursday, March 20, 2008

Did I mention I cut my hair?

Um, yeah, I suddenly realized I got this life-changing haircut this weekend, and never took a photo! So here you go.
(Yes, that would be me in my car, on my lunch break. I so rock.) (Oh, and the frame is by Katie Pertiet over at Designer Digitals.)

I clearly cannot style it anywhere near as well as my friend Angie did when she cut it, but I'm working on it. :) It was one of those spur-of-the-moment things, and after admiring how well she cuts Chris' hair since the day I met him, I decided it was time to try her skills for myself. And she did not disappoint! I chopped off about 7 inches, and I am soooo happy with it. She totally listened to what I was thinking, made some great suggestions, and even kept me from going too crazy with the chopping, reminding me that we can always cut more later! If you're in the area, she works out of Underground Salon in Long Beach, which a super cute salon that also exhibits/sells original art pieces.

P.S. One of my digital scrapbook pages is featured on the Sweet Shoppe Designs blog today! Take a peek here to find out which one. Go me!

~T

No comments: